|Car Salesman Training|
|Car Salesman Training|
1. Meet and Greet: This is the introduction of the car sales person to the potential car buyer. You shake hands, exchange names and try to get comfortable with each other.
2. Discovery: This part of the car salesman training is where the sales person will ask the customer questions and try to understand what they want, such as options, colors, new or used, price range etc.
3. Choose a Vehicle: This is a critical step because if you put them in the wrong car you won’t sell them no matter how good a car salesman you might be. This is where the car salesman training can make a big difference because you must be sure to choose a vehicle in their price range they actually like and want to drive home.
4. Why Buy Today: After selecting the right car it is time to tell them why they should buy it now. It could be any number of reasons depending on the car. It could be special financing, other interested buyers or the big sale that is going on.
5. Walkaround: During your car salesman training you will be instructed on how to do a proper Walkaround which is exactly what it sounds like. You show the customer all of the features and benefits from under the hood to the interior.
6. Test Drive: You car sales training will also show you the key points of taking your customer for a test drive while you have the potential car buyer focus on the areas or options that are important to them.
7. Negotiation: You learn how to present numbers and payments to the customer and overcome objections which keep you car buyer from saying yes.
8. Closing: Now it’s time to close the car sale. There are many different car sales closing techniques which you can use to close the car sale which are based on the type of customer you are selling.
9. Delivery: The car salesman training will take you from doing paperwork to greeting the car ready for delivery and introducing your customer to the business manager.
10. Follow Up: The final step of any quality car sales training system includes following up with your customer. It is important to have a happy and satisfied customer so they will return and buy more cars over the years.
As you can see, there is much more to selling cars than driving cars and collecting checks. Each step of the car salesman training is quite involved and could cover all of the word tracks, sales scripts and psychological factors that are involved in selling cars professionally.